Coat-Endure: RF-Admittance Level Switch/Sensor for Stick Solids and Liquids
Item Code: CE
- Application Temperature Range : up to 250° C
- Immune to application material build-up/coating
- Suitable for conductive and non-conductive application media
- Wetted Parts PTFE, SS 304 & SS 316
- Outputs: DPDT Relay, Open Collector PNP Output
- Probe length : 65 mm to 1500 mm
- Certifications : Flame Proof IIC & IP68 Housing
Coat-Endure consist of ring type probe that has an alternating active and an inactive region, which collectively help the controller to calculate the extent of coating on the probe. In effect, the device is able to identify the differential coating between the sense and the shield by measuring their individual capacitances. As the coating immunity is controlled by the on- board microcontroller, the extent of coating immunity can be set easily.
- Universal Power Supply: 18 - 55V DC & 90 - 265V AC
- Compact and customizable probe size
- Passive shielding compensation with adjustable coating immunity
- Self-diagnosis for probe and electronics
- Externally visible output and error indications
As it is available with lowest probe length of 65mm it is usable in packaging machines.
The dairy plant manufactures various materials which are sticky in nature can be detected with Coat-Endure.