MPILC: Liquid Level Controller and Transmitter
Item Code: MPILC
- Application Temperature Range : Up to 350°C
- Microprocessor based system for higher degree of reliability and stable operation in noisy environments
- Calibration possible without completely filling and emptying the vessel
- Wetted parts: PTFE, Ceramic, SS 304 & SS 316
- Rod & rope type probe
- Process Connection: Screwed , Flange & Tri-Clamp
- Certifications: Flame Proof IIA, IIB & IP65 Housing
- Probe length: 100 mm to 10m
The probe is mounted from the top of the vessel and it comprises of a sense electrode which is electrically isolated from the metallic tank by means of a suitable insulator. The sense electrode and the vessel wall serve as the two electrodes of a capacitor with the service material acting as the dielectric. A change in the material level causes a change in the dielectric, which in turn causes the value of this tank capacitor to change. An accurate measurement of this change affords an indirect measure of the level of the material in the tank.
- Three relays for programming three levels independently
- Programmable via 2 1/2 digit, 7-segment LED display
- Galvanically isolated 4-20mA output for connecting to PLC
- Built-in universal power supply: 90-260 V AC and 24 V DC
- All parameters programmable via Five keys and Five multi-purpose LED displays
MPILC is perfect solution for such type of plant as it can be used as switch as well as transmitter.
- Sand Filters
- Water Reservior
In Soyabean Oil Processing variety of procedure is follow in which MPILC helps to measure level.
- Extractor Feed Hopper
- Solvent Extraction Plant