SLA_B: RF Admittance Type Level Sensor for High Temperature Solids
Item Code: SLA_B
- Application Temperature Range: Up to 1000°C
- Available in remote models
- Remotely mounted electronics for upto 50m
- Unaffected by coating specially for sticky and viscous media
- Wetted Parts: PTFE, Ceramic, Mild Steel, Galvanized Iron, SS 304, SS 310 & SS 316
- Output: 1/2 SPDT Relay with time delay
- Available in rod & rope probe type
- Probe length: 250 mm to 10m
The sensing element and the container wall (or ground electrode) form a means to measure the admittance of the system with and without the intervening material. When all the parameters that affect the admittance value are kept constant then its value changes only due to the difference in material level.The sensed signal is further amplified and used to actuate the relay.The relay contacts are used for alarm or control purpose.
- Power Supply: 24 V DC & 90-265 V AC
- Fail-safe High/Low selection available as standard
- Suitable for very dusty environment
- High durability and system reliability
SLA Bar Display is used for bulky materials as it has strong probe to resist weight.
- Clinker Cooler
- ESP Hopper & Bag Filter Hopper
- Limestone Silo
SLA Bar Display is perfect solution to withstand in high temperature.
- Blast Furnace
- Iron Ore
- Sinter Ore
Sugar Industry deals with various process which need detection of coating to detect the difference between coating and real material.